Send haaalp. I am currently drowning in apples!
Apple Cinnamon Bread
|Prep:||Cook:||Yield: 1 loaf||Total:|
Easy quick bread laced with cinnamon, brown sugar, and chunks of apple
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x5in loaf pan. Beat together the granulated sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add in one egg at a time, beating until combined (scrape the bowl to ensure everything is incorporated). Add your vanilla, salt, & baking powder and mix together. Next add the flour and then the cider and mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Add half of the batter to your loaf pan, sprinkle over half of your apples, and then top with half of the brown sugar mixture. Add the rest of the batter, and then top with the remaining apples and brown sugar.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. If it browns too quickly, cover with foil. Serve warm!
Sometimes, as a profesh baker, all I want is a bake that can be mixed and into the oven within ten easy minutes. No fussy steps or worrying about several components. This is one of those easy peasy recipes!
But I’m a Fall baby and I want to cozy darn it. If we keep baking like it’s Fall, it has to come eventually right?